Grayson is already in 2nd grade! He was so excited to start a new year. Hopefully that outlook continues as the year progesses! Claire is starting kindergarten. I cannot believe that she is old enough to go! She was more excited about her first day outfit than going to her first day of school! What can I say? She's all girl!
Prep For: Q4 Business Increase
1 week ago



1 comment:
I remember when Jamin started school. Although we homeschooled it was still a big deal to get him decked out for the adventure. Cherish the moments...soon they graduate! Where does time go??
I'm glad you sent me your blog site. It was so nice to see all the fam over the summer. You photography is of the highest quality!! Nice! Of course it helps to have the perfect subjects! The kids are so beautiful. Love ya! Aunt June
Post a Comment