It is so hard to believe that our little guy is one today. It is bitter sweet for sure! On one hand you are excited to see them grow and curious who they will become and then on the other hand you want to push pause and keep them little for as long as possible. We are so thankful for him every day! God has given us an absolute perfect gift in Gavin. He is an awesome addition to our family. Over the weekend we celebrated his birthday with a sock monkey themed party. Quite fitting for our little monkey! Our family and friends came to celebrate with us and we had a great time! Thanks to everyone for helping make this a memorable day for us.
Gavin in his sock monkey outfit that I (mommy)
made for him. I have to say that I am quite
proud of myself. He looked adorable!
THE most adorable cake (and delicious too) I have ever seen.
www.forgoodnesscakes.blogspot.com Thanks Haines!
Gavin's personal SMASH cake...so cute!
The adorable banana shaped cookies
for everyone to take home
Gavin's face was priceless when we sang to him.
That face has mischief written all
over it.
It took him a minute to realize it was all his
to dig into.
Once he did it was all over. These messy ones
Grayson helping with the presents. It is a big
Tearing into another gift. Farm animal toy.
Thanks mima and papa!



No comments:
Post a Comment