Friday, January 16, 2009

Gavin's First Haircut

Baby mullet, mullet head, she's so cute, her hair is getting so long...all reasons why daddy made me cut Gavin's hair.  I was holding on to the last little bit of baby for as long as I could.  Daddy was just tired of his little man being called a girl-and I guess I can't blame him.  Aunt Stephanie gave him his first haircut (she gave all the kids their first cut) which was just a little trim off the back.  It's amazing how just a little haircut can change their look.  I am sure he will not be called a her anymore :)

The mullet...
Aunt Effie starting to snip...
A lollipop for distraction...


The end result.  No more mullet :)

No comments:

new website

for those of you that visit this blog to view my recent photography posts, i will now be posting all of my sessions on my new photography website. please click here to visit my new website. i will continue to post about my family here on this blog so feel free to come back and visit here too!
 

The Owens Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates