Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Treats

Happy Valentine's Day...a little early!  The kids classrooms are celebrating valentine's day on Thursday so I made these treat bags for their classmates and teachers (45 to be exact).  And before you ask, yes, I am CRAZY!  Every year I say I am done doing this and am going to buy them but then the time comes around and I give in.  In reality I really do love to be creative and do not think I could ever give up crafting.  Here's the result...

1 comment:

Monica M. Judd said...

You did it!!!!! And the Valentine's are beautiful - sure to make each recipient feel special. You are so talented.

new website

for those of you that visit this blog to view my recent photography posts, i will now be posting all of my sessions on my new photography website. please click here to visit my new website. i will continue to post about my family here on this blog so feel free to come back and visit here too!
 

The Owens Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates