i forgot to post this picture from a while ago...claire is known as
the stuffed animal queen in our house. as you can see, she has a ton!
every night after we tuck her in she rearranges the animals and it is
different every time. i went to check on her this particular night and
this is what i found! she was squeezed in between all of her friends.
barely enough room for her to sleep but even if her feet had to hang
off the bed she wanted them all with her. i couldn't resist taking this
picture. she adores these animals! and this is how i want to remember
her forever!!!



1 comment:
How cute! Claire reminds me so much of our kiddos. We have stuffed animals everywhere! I remember loving them as a kid...so I have a bit more patience than Evan does! :) It seems like it is 50 x 5 at our house. Maybe more than that!!! But as many times as I have tried to to take one away...they always discover one is missing!
Post a Comment