Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sunflare contest at I ♥ faces!

this is a first for me...i am entering a photo in the weekly contest at i ♥ faces ...
click the link to check out their neat website.  this week it is sunflare of any sort.  i took this photo of a client's son over the summer and it has always been one of my favorites!   who knows.  maybe this will be my new weekly addiction...like i need another one :)





1 comment:

Shiloh Mae said...

Wow such a great picture!
and hey, we have matching templates :D
It's my first time in an I <3 faces challenge also, I plan on doing more though

new website

for those of you that visit this blog to view my recent photography posts, i will now be posting all of my sessions on my new photography website. please click here to visit my new website. i will continue to post about my family here on this blog so feel free to come back and visit here too!
 

The Owens Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates