Monday, December 8, 2008

Breakfast with Grandpa

Our neighborhood has breakfast with Santa every year and the kids love to go see him.  Well, this year we had a hard time finding a santa so I called my grandpa and asked if he would consider doing it.  Although he has never done this before, he agreed!  As a little girl I always thought he would be the cutest santa.  So, this was a dream come true seeing him all dressed up.  He did an awesome job and was great with the kids.  I think he has found a job for as long as he is willing to do it!  We already booked him for next year!  I will treasure these pictures of my kids with their great grandpa as santa.  Thanks Grandpa for making our breakfast with santa so special and memorable!  We love you!




I see a theme going with Gavin and 
Santa.  He was terrified!  Oh well, it 
will be a great scrapbook page for sure!

Grayson and Garrett greeted Santa
when he arrived.  

No comments:

new website

for those of you that visit this blog to view my recent photography posts, i will now be posting all of my sessions on my new photography website. please click here to visit my new website. i will continue to post about my family here on this blog so feel free to come back and visit here too!
 

The Owens Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates