Every year we have to do the christmas card photo shoot. It is always pretty funny for those that are watching but not so much for those of us that are in it :) I have always wanted to do pictures on train tracks so this year we found some tracks that were no longer used and went for it. I have to say these are my favorite pictures we have ever taken. There are so many I had a hard time choosing so I am doing a collage card this year. You will have to wait until you get your card to see the ones I chose! Thanks to nana for taking the ones of all of us. The kids had a blast running and playing on the tracks and I just sat back with my zoom lens and snapped away. A few were of course posed but for the most part we just had fun! Enjoy looking at the results...
You gotta love this one. We, especially Gavin, have
all had enough! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I



1 comment:
loved the pictures. so glad your dream of train track pictures turned out like you wanted them to. now i have to copy you... a great eye for photography. my fav is the one of all of you walking and gavin looking back. he looks even more like grayson there...
Post a Comment